Join our Summer Youth Corp! (Looking for students 15-17)
4 people are interested
What will I do?
- You will be a Red Cross Blood Drive Ambassador,
staffing the registration desk and/or refreshment area
at nearby blood drives.
What is my promise to help the Red Cross?
- We require you to volunteer for 50 hours between June and August 2019 (approx.10 blood drives.)
When and where does the Red Cross need help?
- Most blood drives take place during the day,
Monday - Friday, and occasionally on weekends.
- Drives are held in Philadelphia and surrounding counties Bucks, Montgomery, Chester & Delaware.
- You will provide your own transportation to the
blood drives that you choose.
Mandatory training - June 6, 2019, 11AM-2PM, American Red Cross Blood Donation Center,
700 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia.
We'll work with your schedule.
Delaware CountyMedia, PA 19063
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 10 5 hour shifts