Board of Directors
4 people are interested
Great Board Members Wanted!
We're looking for a few talented and conscientious volunteer board members to lead and strengthen our programs for people with disabilities. If you can contribute your time, thoughtfulness, and leadership at least two hours a month and are interested in exploring this opportunity, visit www.cilcp.org/about-us and complete the on-line Board Application or complete the Contact Us form to request a phone call from the Board President. We're especially looking for people with personal experience with a disability, people with marketing experience, people with financial experience, people from diverse ethnic backgrounds, or people who are on the younger side of the community.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CENTER FOR INDEPENDENT LVG CENTRAL PA
207 HOUSE AVE, SUITE 107, CAMP HILL, PA 17011, US
The mission of the Center for Independent Living of Central Pennsylvania (CILCP) is to eliminate and preent barriers that people with disabilities experience by providing ongoing advocacy and offering innovative programs and services.
Live well with a disability is the rallying call for the Center for Independent Living of Central Pennsylvania (CILCP). We are a consumer controlled, cross-disability, nonresidential 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency dedicated to assist people with disabilities achieve and maintain independent lifestyles.
In 1988, as part of a nationwide movement to establish centers for independent living, a grassroots coalition of persons with and without disabilities applied for funds to establish an independent living center in central Pennsylvania.
Current programs include:
- Nursing Home Transition Program (NHT)
- Living Well Fitness Center
- Community Services Program for People with Physical Disabilities (CSPPPD)/Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Specialized Services
- Home Accessibility
- ADA Technical Assistance
- Home Care Services for Living Well
- Living Well With A Disability
- Independent Monitoring Project (IM4Q)
- Deaf-Blind Living Well Services (DBLWS)
We'll work with your schedule.
207 House Avenue, Suite 107Camp HillCamp Hill, PA 17011
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Financial Planning
- Program Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours monthly is a minimum depending on the activities the board member is involved.
- A passion for equal rights and disability issues.