26 people are interested
Social Media Intern - San Diego Int'l Film Festival
ORGANIZATION: San Diego Film Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
26 people are interested
The San Diego International Film Festival is looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and organized Social Media Intern. If you love the internet and want to gain important experience as a social media marketer then this is the internship for you! You will have the opportunity to develop content, post and analyze data.
To apply fill out our INTERNSHIP APPLICATION on our website: https://sdfilmfest.com/internships/
- The ideal candidate would be a visual storyteller who is creative, loves social media, and digital marketing.
- They would have an interest in writing, making connections, popular culture, current events, and film.
- They must have excellent organizations skills and working knowledge of social media platforms and experience in creating for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin.
- Knowledge of appropriate English composition and grammar
- Work with Marketing Manager to craft original content to be used in social media campaigns and social promotions
- Support team with short-form video editing for Reels and TikTok
- Research and build influencer list
- Stay current with film news and trends to create opportunities to attract new readers and engage audience
- Strategize and execute ways to grow our social presence
This is a remote position, but you may be required to attend on-site events to take photos/video and create content.
2-6 hours per-week (depending on skill level) - will increase during festival months (July-Oct.)
By the end, the chosen candidate will be well-versed in social media strategy for non-profits and have many published writing samples for their portfolio
Ideal Majors: Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising, PR
Please fill out intern application at sdfilmfest.com/internships/
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About San Diego Film Foundation
2683 Via de la Valle #G344, Del Mar, CA 92014, US
Our mission is to support the art of independent filmmaking through 1) producing an annual film festival, 2) developing stimulating film-related events throughout the year, 3) supporting and nurturing student filmmaking programs in local schools, 4) supporting the development of the local filmmaking industry and, 5) enhancing the economic growth of San Diego through tourism.
Binge Watching for Film Lovers! The San Diego Film Festival is rapidly developing a reputation for premiering blockbuster films right here in San Diego. In 2012 we saw Silver Linings Playbook, Beasts of the Southern Wild and Quartet here long before they became box office hits. In 2013, we premiered 12 Years a Slave, The German, and August: Osage County. And last year it was The Imitation Game and Whiplash, which were honored with four Oscar wins and 11 nominations, plus Wild, Mr. Turner, St. Vincent, The Good Lie, We are looking for hundreds of talented, enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers to plan, promote, and produce events and support our guests year-round and during the Festival (October 4-October 8).
San Diego Film FestivalSan Diego, CA 92121
January 20, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Hours vary prefest. Ideal candidate will be avail in person during fest dates Oct 18-22, 2022.