Bethesda North Hospital Volunteers
5 people are interested
We make sure every volunteer is serving in a place where they can make an impact on the patient experience, directly or indirectly.
Bethesda North volunteers provide a variety of services to our guests and patients. Submit an application today to learn more!
625 Eden Park Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45202, US
The mission of TriHealth is to improve the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education. Our service identity is rooted in our Mission and Core Values, which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry. Each team member, from our caregivers and service/support staff to our corporate and administrative staff, is committed to living these core values in every facet of his or her job.
TriHealth’s vision is to be where people want to work, where physicians want to practice, and most importantly, where the community wants to go when they need the best quality, service, safety and value in health care.
As a mission-based organization, we will live out the values of our sponsors using good stewardship in all decisions and by making a difference in the communities we serve. We will specifically focus on:
- Providing high quality care
- Acting for the benefit of the community, especially for the disadvantaged
- Cooperating with physicians and other providers to coordinate health services
- Educating the next generation of health care providers
We'll work with your schedule.
10500 Montgomery RoadCincinnati, OH 45242
- Patient Care
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- We ask that our volunteers serve at least 50 hours in a 12 month period.
- Medical requirements include proof of 2 MMR vaccinations, 2 Varicella vaccinations, 2 negative TB test results within the past 12 months and during flu season, proof of a flu vaccination.