Step outside your comfort zone and recruit host families!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
About ETC: Education Travel & Culture (ETC) is a non-profit [501(c)(3)] international high school exchange organization. ETC local coordinators work part-time and earn supplemental income by recruiting host families and mentoring foreign exchange students. Our volunteer host families provide room & board, transportation, & 3 meals a day. Join ETC & help us make a global difference!
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Reaching out to your local connections & using your networking abilities to recruit and screen potential host families
- Mentor students monthly during an activity or personal visit
- Meet with host family every other month in-person
- Complete and submit monthly reports based on your visits
We also offer GREAT incentives:
- Potential to participate in international trips - this year is Germany!
- Supplemental income on a monthly basis
- Work from home with a flexible schedule
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Gain knowledge and skills through a cultural experience filled with diversity
- Mustbe located in the United States
- Successfully pass a background check
- Provide a valid Driver’s License and proof of auto insurance
- Access to transportation/vehicle
- Access to a computer/internet
- Outgoing personality & networking skills
As LC’s develop strong relationships with their students and host families, they find that they, too, learn an extraordinary amount about themselves and the world around them. Local Coordinators are a valued member of the ETC team and an important part of the students and host families’ lives. We would love to hear from you if you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity!
To Apply please click here: http://adr.to/syne4
Throughout LubbockLubbock, TX 79382
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- It is up to you on how much time you would like to put into this position. You can be involved anywhere from 5-40 hours a week.
- You must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a background check.