Summer Youth Outreach Coordinator
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
4 - 8 hours per week during office hours.
Present in office 2 days out of 5.
We are beginning to recruit youth for our Fall Leadership Program and we need support in reaching out to local organizations and attending their events such as resource fairs, community events and using these to connect with youth in our community.
The coordinator will assist the program leader:
- Reach out to organizations for details of upcoming events
- Plan an outreach event calendar
- Help coordinate volunteers to attend outreach events
If you have the availability the following opportunities are also available:
- Optional: Attend outreach events (these can be during the weekend)
- Optional: Phone interested youth to arrange program interviews (late afternoon/early evening)
- Optional: Assist program leader at youth interviews (late afternoon/early evening)
This position is based in our office in the Flood Building. If you attend any outreach activities then you will be out in local communities and possibly outdoors.
870 Market Street, Suite 823SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 4 - 8 hours per week during office hours Present in office at least 2 days out of 5 - to keep the project moving.
- We want someone that is able to phone/email, and is organized.