Role brief: Haiti-Now is looking for a Lead Expert who is eager to join and help develop a fast-growing Marketing team. This person will be responsible for developing, creating, overseeing and monitoring all online lead generation tactics. This person will also research new trends and figure out how to optimize content to make it more dynamic and engaging.
- Executes and tracks campaigns/projects to support lead generation efforts.
- Build and manage a rich lead generation calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize our light marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Works collaboratively with other departments to gather stakeholder input and establish tracking/reports of projects.
- Share social media trends, norms & developments impacting lead generation.
- Experience optimizing creative and distribution of lead generation tactics
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5-10 hrs per week
- Proficiency in all areas of Google Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging