Pet Therapy Volunteer at Peters Township Health + Wellness Pavilion
Looking for pleasant and friendly pet therapy teams to round in waiting areas and specific areas of Medical Oncology at the Peters Township Health + Wellness Pavilion in McMurray, PA.
Pet Therapy teams require:
- Therapy Certification
- Immunizations (Rabies, lepto, parvo, distemper)
- Dog License
- Must be at least 1 year of age or older
- Have annual examination by vet
Staff, patients and visitors all greatly appreciate visits from pet therapy teams - very rewarding experience!
If you are interested in making a difference, contact us for more information.
FREE background check, TB Test, Volunteer Polo Shirt and Parking In Front Of Main Door provided!
We'll work with your schedule.
160 Gallery Drivemcmurray, PA 15317
- Animal Therapy
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Weekday ONLY availability Monday-Friday between 8am - 4pm. We work around your schedule. Ideal candidates can volunteer 2-4 shifts per month.