Cancer Center Volunteer at Peters Township Health + Wellness Pavilion
1 person is interested
Seeking volunteers who want to make a difference to patients going to the Cancer Center at Peters Township Health + Wellness Pavilion.
Duties include tasks such as:
- Greeting patients and families that enter the building
- Walking with patients or pushing them in a wheelchair to medical/radiation oncology office
- Engage in appropriate conversations with patients/families
- Offer patients refreshments; warm blankets; comfort items
- Restock gloves, masks, gowns as directed by staff
We'll work with your schedule.
160 Gallery Drivepeters township, PA 15317
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One day a week for 4 hours. Weekday ONLY availability Monday-Friday. We work around your schedule.