Lebanon - Sewing Help!
Would you like to give more meaning to your sewing skills? If so, you are the perfect person to help with our "Cherished Memories" projects. Our volunteers create bears, pillows, aprons, and/or other items made of former patients clothing to gift to their surviving loved ones. This program is an incredibly important part of our bereavement program. All we need from you is some time and skills. All items to create these projects can be provided for you. You can complete this opportunity from your home. We will arrange times to meet you when picking up/dropping off items.
If you're interested either hit "I Want to Help", email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at (317)718-7422. Hope to hear from you soon!
In order to become a volunteer of Heart to Heart Hospice, the following steps are required:
- Application- Emailed or mailed to you!
- Interview- a short interview must be completed to discuss your interest and availability. This can be completed in person or via telephone.
- Background check
- TB Screening- A two-step screening is required upon "hire" along with one TB test annually.
- Orientation Training- required training must be completed prior to beginning this volunteer opportunity.
We'll work with your schedule.
LebanonLebanon, IN 46052
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies, ideally a sewing volunteer could contribute a few hours a week.
- • Application- Emailed or mailed to you! • Interview- a short interview must be completed to discuss your interest and availability. This can be completed in person or via telephone. • Background check • TB Screening- A two-step screening is requi