Experienced Survey Data Analyst
27 people are interested
In June we start our apprentice program. It's centered around product development of an online platform. We're looking for an experienced survey data analyst to help us with our focus groups and surveys. participants will need to gather insights and make recommendations to our client. This would include:
- Evaluating existing data
- Crafting and implementing surveys to gather insights on the problems members of the online community face
- Analyzing gathered data to create a needs assessment with potential solutions for members and potential members
- Conducting a review of potential solutions for members and identifying top solutions and metrics supporting them
- Identify trends within the data to further shape the online community
- Evaluating competitors to pinpoint advantages and disadvantages in the current market
- Offering any other insights that will help us accomplish our goals
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!
About BSTEM Project Foundation
11220 Moorpark Street, Suite 109, Studio City, CA 91602, US
Through our content, programming, mentoring and rich toolset, our goal is to prepare diverse emerging talent for successful careers. We are passionate about creating life-changing transformational experiences - through business and STEM disciplines across industries - that ignite and cultivate brilliant minds.
B~STEM Project’s primary focus is to provide young girls and women opportunities to gain in depth insight and understanding into the business of STEM disciplines across industries. We also offer an extension of holistic programming for both boys and girls that takes a comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to STEM instruction.
BSTEM allows students to engage, learn and grow on both an academic and personal level. Our programs offer exposure into a variety of industries from entertainment, advertising and fashion to robotics, agriculture and life sciences. We simulate real life scenarios with a curriculum that’s project driven. The knowledge and skills acquired are reinforced through practice, coaching and mentoring by industry specific professionals.
We'll work with your schedule.
11620 Wilshire BlvdLos Angeles, CA 90025
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Technical Writing
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Marketing Analytics