Guest Chef Program
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Guest Chef volunteer groups prepare dinner for families (60 people) staying at the Ronald McDonald House. With the help of these dedicated groups of volunteers, our families are able to enjoy a home-cooked meal every single evening of the year.
Without the burden of grocery shopping and cooking, families have more time, energy and resources to devote to the care of their child in the hospital. Meals give added nourishment and allow families to take a small break from their hospital duties. Meals are either prepared by talented volunteers and groups or donated by a wonderful community partner through our Sponsor-A-Meal program.
- Guest Chef volunteers organize their group, bring the ingredients needed, and prepare a home-cooked dinner for 60 guest staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Meals will be prepared in our House kitchen, which has three work stations and fully-equipped with all cooking utensils needed. We also welcome meals from local restaurants.
- Groups may have up to 12 volunteers maximum; volunteers must be 10 years or older.
- At least two members of each Guest Chef group must attend a one hour Food Safety Training classes prior to their initial Guest Chef night. Food Safety Training is held monthly.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to having you join us in our kitchen.
We'll work with your schedule.
1011 Yale Blvd. NEAlbuquerqueAlbuquerque, NM 87106
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- Two members of your group must attend a one hour Food Safety Training and kitchen tour at the Ronald McDonald House prior to the Guest Chef dinner event.