4 people are interested
Your time and compassion are needed - volunteer for hospice
ORGANIZATION: Infinity Hospice Care
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Infinity Hospice Care Volunteers are the HEART of Hospice. We serve patients all over Northern Nevada in their homes or facilities. We have opportunities for people in Reno/Sparks, Fernley/Fallon, Carson City and all the surrounding areas who would like to make a difference in the lives of others.
Our volunteers can be anyone with a little extra time and a big heart, such as:
- Stay-at-home parents with extra time and a desire to make a difference in the lives of others
- Retired individuals who are looking for a way to contribute to their community
- College students interested in the health care field
- A person who has had a family member or loved one on hospice in the past
- Military or retired military who are interested in serving veterans on hospice.
We are seeking Volunteers to:
- Provide patient companionship and friendly visiting
- Assist our patients and caregivers by offering respite relief or doing small chores
- Offer 11th hour support for patients who are in transition
- Provide office clerical support
Infinity Hospice Care provides free volunteer training to prepare you as a Volunteer for the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life and receive more in return than you give.
Being in service can bring a greater sense of meaning and purpose to our lives. If you are interested, please contact us for more information!
About Infinity Hospice Care
5538 Longley Ln., Suite B, Reno, NV 89511, US
Infinity Hospice Care exists to provide dignified and compassionate care to persons and their families who are experiencing a life limiting illness. Our patient care delivery system is provided through comprehensive case management services with a holistic focus on the whole family. We involve the patient in the decision making process, and seek to enable each person to complete life's journey with peace and comfort.
Infinity Hospice Care is a family owned and operated provider of hospice services focusing on the physical, spiritual and social needs of person who are experiencing a life-limiting illness.
5538 Longley Ln. Suite BReno, NV 89511
November 16, 2023
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Social Work
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- no weekly time requirement; 1-year commitment is requested