Disaster Services Volunteer Engagement Lead- Oahu
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
The Disaster Volunteer Engagement Lead ensures volunteers are offered engagement opportunities; receive support and recognition; are treated with respect and dignity; and offered opportunities for training, advancement, and deployment.
- Promoting volunteer engagement with the goal of maximizing the volunteer experience throughout Disaster Cycle Services
- Assists with data entry, database upkeep
- Is an advocate for and encourages volunteers to enter hours
- Run reports from volunteer connection, our internal volunteer management system
- Helps create an annual Volunteer Engagement Action Plan
- Advocates for region disaster volunteers
- Effective Team Builder
- Willing to use personal phone to make calls
- Reliable computer and internet access
- Willing to host and attend virtual team meetings
- Able to delegate & direct others
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.