Disaster Services Onboarding Lead
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
The Disaster Onboarding Lead initiates a Disaster Cycle Services (DCS) relationship with potential volunteers and engages prospective volunteers by providing assignments matching their motivation and interests.
- Develop, implement, and provide oversight ensuring all new volunteer applicants are interviewed, placed in an activity for engagement, provided a supervisor, and oriented to DCS within established standards.
- Collaborating across departments to ensure worker satisfaction with tasks and active involvement, providing timely feedback, and monitoring the completion of training.
- Speaks English
- Able to follow directions and work independently
- Customer service focus
- Composed under stressful situations
- Good organizational skills
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.