Canine Care I
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
Objective: Assist Staff in day to day operations, cleaning and basic care of the animals at BCASCS as an entry level Canine Volunteer.
With training all Volunteers will have the opportunity to advance in level, allowing more activities such as Walking, Socialization and Playgroups.
- Assist with laundry.
- Assist with dishes.
- Assist with facility housekeeping.
- Making enrichment toys for animals.
- Hand out enrichment toys for animals.
Volunteer Profile: Engaging, outgoing self-starter. Individual must be willing to learn about animal behavior and observant to said behaviors. Will be exposed to loud noises and smells.
- Chance to learn more about animal behavior.
- Rewarding experience of assisting Staff with daily care for animals.
- Direct contribution to welfare of animals in care.
We'll work with your schedule.
3001 2nd St SWAlbuquerque, NM 87105
- Customer Service
- Animal Care / Handling
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers are asked to donate a minimum of eight hours per month. Volunteer Shifts are a minimum of three hours in length.
- Group Volunteers are welcome! If interested in group opportunities please contact Jolene, the Volunteer Coordinator, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.