Facility Support: Housekeeping
Have you been searching for a way to give back to your community?
Can you commit to a few per week?
Facility Support Position: HOUSEKEEPING
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards (including restrooms, guest entry porch, and a few windows as needed)
- Deal with reasonable requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate (ex. replace or refill hand soap containers and paper towels)
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
We are seeking team members who:
- have a personable demeanor
- can commit to serving at least 1 day per week
- desire to serve on an ongoing basis
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
Time Opportunities :
*flexible morning hours before guest service times.
*will discuss your availability during phone interview or facility tour
We look forward to discussing how we can partner with you to meet the needs of our community.
We'll work with your schedule.
291 Rope Mill RoadWoodstock, GA 30188
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training