Volunteer Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Associate
8 people are interested
Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Associate
Working with Shine Operations Committee and Board members under the guidance of the Monitoring and Evaluation Director, the M&E Associate will measure the effectiveness of our projects and suggest improvements on an ongoing basis. Among his/her principal responsibilities, the M&E Associate will:
● Support the design and implementation of evaluation plans to enhance services, including client interviews and surveys
● Train team members and volunteers on incorporating evaluation plans into their work
● Ensure timely monitoring of and reporting on the progress of services, and that findings are considered in the planning of subsequent services
● Proactively disseminate findings, conclusions, recommendations and lessons learned to intended audiences, with an emphasis on improving Shine’s service
● Perform other duties, within his/her ability and as needed
Time commitment: Monthly 2-hour Board meetings, up to 5 hours / week of time commitment based on project and program needs.
We invite all prospective volunteers to join us for a 45-minute virtual info session. Following the info session and depending on mutual interest, we then proceed with an online application and 1-on-1 interview.
Please visit here to sign up for an info session -https://calendly.com/ shinefoundation/infosession
About Shine Foundation
PO Box 130206, New York, NY 10013, US
Shine Foundation provides free financial education to homeless abuse survivors in NYC. In doing so, Shine strives to help abuse survivors get back on their feet, financially, so that they may live free of abuse. In the U.S., 98% of all domestic violence cases involve some form of financial abuse. Domestic abuse is also one of the leading causes of poverty and homelessness in this nation. We can change that, and help survivors shine financially.
Launched in 2014, Shine Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, working in NYC, that helps homeless survivors of domestic violence achieve financial independence through financial education and support. Our approach is simple: we make financial planning fun and accessible to survivors, by delivering customized programs directly to survivors in local shelters and centers.
For more information, please visit www.shine-foundation.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
6 Doyers St.#130206New York, NY 10013
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Approx 5 hours/week