3 people are interested
At human-I-T, our mission is to shrink the digital divide, one computer at a time. We do this by taking in unwanted e-waste and giving it to those in need. In this role you will assist us in getting quality leads from our Paid Search initiatives. You will also be responsible for suggesting any new features or opportunities that may have been overlooked. You will be working with our PPC Agency as an entry level PPC Specialist on designated tasks that may vary based on necessity. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow in a unique, national market. You will learn a lot.
- Provide Ad Copy
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists. - weekly. (Search Terms, Negative Keywords, etc.)
- Additional Keyword research
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to goals.
- Perform daily/weekly account management on Google AdWords
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Assist in new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts on occasion
- Provide recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting that may surface
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail
- Deep understanding of context and intent
- Ability to do competitive analysis
- Knowledge of the marketing funnel
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Comfortable with large budget
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 25lbs
- Proficiency in MS Excel & Google Sheets
- Experience with website analysis using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) preferred
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Understanding of Google Ad Grants policies preferred.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus
- Knowledge of JS, HTML a plus
- Understanding of SEO a plus
Context: Indoors; in a office setting environment, will be sitting and working in front of the computers, communicating with telephone, e-mails
We'll work with your schedule.
130 Pine AveSTE 200Long Beach, CA 90802
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Management Systems
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 5 hours a week
- Will work directly with IMC manager, must be able to lift and carry at least 25lbs.