All Around Volunteers
7 people are interested
Smart Kids, Inc. is very much involved with communities events within St. Louis County and St. Louis City. As a result, we need volunteers to help make these events great. We have a list of events that we currently need help with. Please feel free to go to our website and read more about them or give us a call at 314-884-1486.
1. Kids Smart Event: June 26, 2019 from 12:00 pm - 3 pm. At this event, we will be helping out the nonprofit, Kids Smart (their name is very similar to Smart Kids, Inc.)with packaging school supplies for different school districts and/teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes (no open toe school at all).
2. Black Tie Gala: June 15, 2019 from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm. This event is to honor all the students that participated in the 2018-2019 Tutor Me Program. Basically you will help set-up, serve- and break down for our gala dinner. Dinner will be served. Please wear black pants (not black jeans), and a long sleeve white shirt. You will be needed for the entire 4 hours of this event.
3. Winter in Wonderland: This is a Christmas event that is created and ran by St. Louis County. At this event, you will assisting families/drivers with continued driving directions of the paths to view different Christmas lighting sites. The event takes place sometime in December, 2019 but the actual time of the event is TBA. Please dress very warm because this is a outdoor event and warm boots are highly recommended. More information to come.
We'll work with your schedule.
11520 St. Charles Rock Road101BridgetonBridgeton, MO 63044
- Youth Services
- Food & Beverage Services
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Please red each event, they are all different.
- Please be committed to any event that you sign up for,