Greeter for HealthWorks Herndon Monday - Friday
Healthworks of Northern Virginia
Greeter for HealthWorks - Herndon Monday - Friday ·
- HealthWorks Herndon is seeking person to serve as a Greeter for the patients. ·
- Shifts are 8:00am to 1:00pm or 2:00pm to 5:30pm or a whole day, your preference.
- Basic Conversational Spanish skills is required.
- Due to COVID wearing a mask is mandated by Virginia Dept of Health for all staff and volunteers
- The job would entail welcoming patients to the clinic and directing the patients correct line.
- Handout forms to patients·
- Assistant patients with completing forms, if needed·
- Scanning documents, if needed·
- ·A Background Check is required·
- To apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application and include your resume.
HealthWorks for Northern Virginia provides medical, dental and behavioral health care to anyone in need regardless of age or ability to pay, whether they have insurance or not.
About Healthworks of Northern Virginia
1141 Elden St, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20170, US
The mission of the Loudoun Community Health Center is to provide access to comprehensive, cost-effective, high quality, and culturally competent primary and preventive health care to all residents of our community.
The Loudoun Community Health Center.
We care for anyone in need, regardless of age or ability to pay, whether you have insurance or not. Medicare and Medicaid patients are always welcome.
Our commitment is to provide you with the best care possible, when you need it, in a setting that is convenient and comfortable.
The Loudoun Community Health Center’s dedicated team of highly-trained doctors and nurses offer a wide range of services, including pediatrics, adult medicine, ob/gyn, mental health services, and lab work.
And, because we know health care can be confusing, our wonderful patient services staff is available to answer your questions about insurance coverage, making an appointment or getting a referral.