Greeter for HealthWorks Herndon Monday - Friday
9 people are interested
Greeter for HealthWorks - Herndon Monday - Friday ·
- HealthWorks Herndon is seeking person to serve as a Greeter for the patients. ·
- Shifts are 8:00am to 1:00pm or 1:00pm to 5:30pm or a whole day, your preference.
- The job would entail welcoming patients to the clinic and directing the patients correct line.
- Handout forms to patients·
- Assistant patients with completing forms, if needed·
- Scanning documents, if needed·
- Spanish Speaking is a plus ·
- A Background Check is required·
- To apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application and include your resume.
HealthWorks for Northern Virginia provides medical, dental and behavioral health care to anyone in need regardless of age or ability to pay, whether they have insurance or not.
We'll work with your schedule.
1141 Elden StSuite 300Herndon, VA 20170
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- We ask volunteers make a 6 month commitment, volunteering at least 3 times a month. The need is ongoing. Shifts can be for 4 or 8 hours.