Become a Young Ambassador for White Pony Express!
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Young Ambassador for WPE
Our Mission: White Pony Express (WPE) is a 501(c)(3) organization that facilitates the recovery and distribution of healthy, perishable food, along with new and like new clothing, toys, and books. WPE works efficiently with our community partners to eliminate hunger and poverty in Contra Costa County by delivering the abundance all around us to those in need.
General Description: Our Young Ambassadors play a vital role in representing White Pony Express at local events and functions across Contra Costa County, such as the Food Rescue Program and our White Pony General Store. They help give their time, skills, and hearts in support of our mission of delivering the abundance all around us to those in need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tabling events at high school and college fairs
- Providing presentations about White Pony Express to high school and college clubs
- Coordinating and assisting with young professional mixers
- Host volunteer events at White Pony Express
- Representing, promoting, and raising awareness of White Pony Express
- Research and locate new community groups and engage them to join a project with WPE
- Promote our backpacks and care kits projects to the community.
- Special projects as assigned
- Public Speaking is optional
- Reports to the Volunteer Services Director
- Great communications skills
- An understanding of WPE or a desire to have an understanding of what WPE is all about
- Ability to volunteer off-site
3380 Vincent Road#107Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
- Event Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training