Friendly Visitor Hospice Volunteer Cascade - Adell - Random Lake
Volunteers are the HEARTof Aurora Hospice. We are looking for kind, caring individuals to provide companionship to our patients. The time you give brightens their day and lightens your heart.
As a Hospice Volunteer you could:
- Listen and learn about their lives, family, work, accomplishments and meaningful life experiences
- Share some of your life stories if they wish to hear them
- Simply be present with the gift of your time and attention.
- Play games
- Read a book
- Participate in life review
- Be present while a caregiver rests
- Remember special days
- Laugh with a patient
- Hold their hand while the rest
Volunteers visit with patients usually once a week, for 1-2 hours. Scheduling is flexible. We will train you to be comfortable as a Hospice Friendly Visitor and support you in your role. You will feel confident that you are providing our patients with kind, caring attention for comfort and dignity. Patients are located iinhomes or facilities throughout the area so there is someone in need nearby.
To find out more or become a part of this rewarding work please contact Robert Pamenter at 920 252-5066 or by email email@example.com.
About Aurora at Home Hospice
931 Discovery Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311, US
The Aurora at Home mission is to help you live well by bringing the future of health care to you, in the place you call home.
Aurora at Home will provide innovative, individualized, integrated, high quality home CARE, and be clearly recognized as the national home care leader.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various facilities and homes in theSouthwest area of Sheboygan CountyWe can always find a patient near youCascade, WI 53011
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Typically 1 - 3 hours per week. Flexible scheduling
- Training is provided so you will feel confident in your role as a volunteer.