Comfort a KINDRED hospice patient with your handiwork! Use your imagination to bring a smile to a hospice patient.
If you can sew a straight line, you can make a lap blanket, pillow, shawl, or clothing protector for a hospice patient.
Lap blankets (knitted, crocheted or tied fleece)
Neck pillows (patterns available)
Hand grips (patterns available)
Clothing protectors (adult bibs, patterns available)
Opportunity to work at home to help hospice patients.
Great project for community or church group, sewing circle or quilters.
You may MAKE items, or MAKE & TAKE items to our patients.
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per month
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - team up & visit...
- "TUCK-IN" Phone Calls for Hospice
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans