Volunteer to HELP- Apt/ Home Needed for Charity's Family.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Volunteers needed to help relocate Family.
Our family needs help to relocate to Broward ,Palm County in Florida inside a PUPPY FRIENDLY home. We lost our home and possessions to Hurricane Irma. We’re currently staying in a nice home renting 1 room in (Fountainbleau) Miami, FL. Please see our Family’s Charity Website.
We are looking for Help to relocate . Please Help !
- We’re looking to rent a 1 or 2 BR/1-2 Bath Apartment, Condo, Home, etc.
- We have approximately $700 to $900-monthly available for rent.
- Donations for this Cause can be made on our Web Site, www.mycharity4kids.org
My daughter and I are looking to relocate Any time from -September 2019 to April,2020. Please contact us with any information that will help our family relocate. Please be sure to visit our website via links provided above. Anything you need to know about our family is to be found there.
Our family charity helps thousands of people yearly including students, companies, churches, local/state courts and probation offices along with other organizations. We offer students and all the above, the opportunity to both express their desire to Pay It Forward and create smiles to those in most need of one. We also offer Community Service Hours through our Volunteer Opportunities.
Thank you so much in advance for helping us start our next chapter in life.
Peace & Love
-The Chesney Family
About My Charity 4 Kid's Inc/Volunteer One
PO BOX 442113, Miami, FL 33144, US
My Charity 4 Kids, Inc.'s mission is to fund medical research in the field of congenital eye disorders, Autism, grant funds and supplies to these children and families and non-profit organizations that share a common interest.
- We Educate both parents and children on their emotional, physical and spiritual needs ensuring a sense of well being.
- We Supply children with Therapeutic toys and devices to enhance their cognitive abilities.
- We Grant children & their Family's with Fund's to be used for the development of their child with special need's.
The Corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes, including for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as an exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
We'll work with your schedule.
JogDelray Beach, FL 33444
- Real Estate & Leasing