Film Crowdfunding Leader
Interlock Media, Inc. is an activist film company producing independent works on environmental challenges.
We are seeking an expert in crowdfunding to help us find and connect with passionate people who recognize film’s power to spark discovery, discussion and solutions.
Your primary goal will be to initiate and manage a fundraising/crowdsourcing campaign for our upcoming documentary on Margaret Fuller, a remarkable 19th century feminist, social critic, and international war correspondent.
Primary tasks will include:
- Using online fundraising software and crowdfunding sites, including those specific to media and film (Kickstarter, Seed&Spark, Indiegogo)
- Implementing marketing and communication strategies to spread awareness of project online
Ideal Candidates should have
- Previous experience with online fundraising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A High level of attention to detail with excellent follow-through, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Social media and marketing strategy experience
An interest in film, media, and environmental and humanitarian causes is a plus.
Schedule: Minimum 12 hour/week commitment for 3 months.
Compensation : Unpaid/volunteer.
Job type: Part-time; non-profit; 3 months commitment.
Interlock Media Inc. is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to promoting environmental and social change through the film, video, and radio mediums. Its mission is to support informed empowerment at the grassroots and community level by producing educational mediaworks; by carrying media techniques and technologies to the community level; and guaranteeing that production is an inclusive and diversified process. Our productions are historical, musical, artistic, and contemporary.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
355 Cambridge StreetCambridge, MA 02142
- about 20 hours minimum per week