Health & Wellbeing Exercise Room Attendant
2 people are interested
Goal of Role
To assist staff in creating a positive, welcoming experience for health-seekers
Tasks and Activities
- Organize, sterilize & maintain equipment & exercise rooms
- Engage and welcome members and guests
- Role model the Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility
About Treasure Valley Family YMCA
1177 W. State Street, Boise, ID 83702, US
We strengthen the foundations of community by developing successful youth, engaging people in healthy living, and instilling a commitment to social responsibility.
The Y is committed to strengthening communities. Every day, we work side by side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income, or background, has the opportunity to have the Y experience. Our Financial Assistance program makes this possible.
We'll work with your schedule.
1050 W State StreetBoise, ID 83702
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- 1-3 hours/day or week - Flexible schedule depending on when the exercise rooms are not scheduled for classes.