Office Manager Volunteer - Business Operations - Miami
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
The Business Operations - Office Manager provides office support in region or chapter facilities; provide training and support to other front desk team members; manage office services.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Develop regional SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Support training and supervision of front desk team members and volunteers, and coordinate schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative responsibilities and tasks among front desk volunteers, and provide administrative support to Red Cross staff and volunteers
- Greet persons entering the local unit, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Provide general information to staff, volunteers, clients, and the public
- Answer telephone calls, take messages, or transfer calls
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and send outgoing mail
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Act as a site Point of Contact to coordinate and manage site's meeting room calendar and additionally assist with site based events/meetings on as needed basis
- Continue education in management, organization and team-building skills
- Assist with organization of orientation and training of new business operations interns and volunteers
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Assist staff contact with administrative projects as assigned
About American Red Cross - South Florida Region
1250 Northpoint Parkway, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
335 SW 27th AvenueMiami, FL 33135
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours per week