Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
The Project Manager for Fundraising is a virtual volunteer position that reports directly to the Founder/C.E.O. of Haiti Now. The P.M. of Fundraising will be responsible for managing, coordinating and improving on and standardizing all aspects of fundraising (Overall Fundraising Plan, general fundraising teams, grant writing teams, grant research teams, donor relations management, peer-to-peer campaign management, major gifts and corporate and strategic management teams) while working with other Fundraising P.M.s and Project Managers from other core functions in order to realize the Fundraising goals of the organization.
- Holds Fundraising team responsible for achieving milestones
- Develops, updates and refines Fundraising Plan
- Evaluates fundraising campaign and deals with feedback to optimize results
- Advises C.E.O. and Board members on fundraising activities and resource needs
- Onboards, manages and engages Fundraising team members
- Leads Fundraising team meetings to coordinate Fundraising efforts and take feedback
- Partners with Marketing, H.R. and other core teams to advance fundraising goals
- Focuses on social media and donor research
- Focuses on administration and documentation of processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s required, Finance background preferred
- 2 years experience with managing Fundraising with non-profits preferred
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (P.M.P.) or relevant on-the-job experience in Project Management required
- Knowledge and familiarity with grant research, grant writing areas as well as partnering with institutional donors preferred
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 15 hrs per week
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives. After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.