Bilingual Front Desk Assistants (Spanish and English Speaking)
4 people are interested
Cornerstones is looking for a weekly bilingual (Spanish and English speaking)volunteer to assist the front desk at our Connections for Hope Partnership office. Our goal is to provide our clients with a variety of resources in hopes of preventing and ending homelessness. Volunteer work will be held at this office in Herndon, VA.
- Greeting clients and answering phone calls
- Completing other office duties as assigned
The set day and time of the week are flexible and can be determined by the volunteer’s schedule. We are looking for someone who can volunteer weekdays anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. for at least 2 hours.
- 18 years of age or older
- Friendly and flexible
- Moderate computer skills
- Likes working with adults
- Must be able to speak both Spanish and English
- Must be willing to complete a background check (at no cost)
- Experience or knowledge of workforce development helpful, but not required
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
1141 Elden StreetSuite 200Herndon, VA 20170
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- People 55+