Toms River - Compassus Hospice Phone Volunteer Opportunuities!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Do you enjoying spending time in an office setting? Do you enjoy being of service to others and are interested in speaking with hospice patients and their families? This may be the volunteer opportunity that you are waiting for!
As Compassus Phone Volunteer you will be trained to do the following:
- Place weekly phone calls to new Compassus patients and their care givers following a script.
- Place weekly tuck in calls to make sure Compasssus patients have their needs met, following a script.
- Document and communicate the outcome of each call to the Volunteer Coordinator or Administrative Staff.
- Answer phones as needed
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Vellus Campbell at (732) 722-5001, or Vellus.Campbell@compassus.com for more details!
*Don't forget to check your SPAM messages for my reply, if you inquiry about our opportunities via email.
About Hospice Compassus
200 Campbell Drive, Suite 106, Willingboro, NJ 08046, US
Helping the community to ensure those with life-limiting illnesses face their journey with comfort, dignity and compassion in the warm and loving presence of family, friends and caregivers.
Hospice Compassus serves a nationwide network of community-based hospice programs outside of Nashville in Brentwood TN, with more than 90 programs in the U.S. Hospice care help manage pain and symptoms associated with terminal illness - physical, emotional, social and spiritual. And at the heart of Hospice Compassus, we focus on compassionate options to exhaustive treatments, incorporating the wishes of patients and loved ones in all end of life decisions.
We'll work with your schedule.
86 East Water StreetToms River, NJ 08753
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer office hours from 9 am until 5 pm, Monday through Friday!
- Must be Customer Service Oriented.