Compassus Hospice ANGEL Volunteer Opportunity!!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
An Angel Volunteer is a non-medical volunteer trained to provide emotional support and a compassionate presence, during the last hours of a Compassus patient's life. Angel Volunteers are considered the Alliance of Neighbors Giving End-of-Life-Support.
Retirees, Reiki Practitioners, Music Therapists, End of Life Doulas, Energy Healers, College Students who are studying in health care, gerontology, divinity, social work, bereavement, counseling, and other related fields are welcome!
FREE TB test, MMR Titer, Hepatitis B test and Health Screenings are provided.
2-4 hour shifts, which can be adjusted to fit your schedule.
Convenient Orientation and FREE training and that fits your schedule.
- Opportunities to connect with people in your community, build relationships and give back to those in need.
- Ongoing Education, Support and Training
*We are looking for volunteers who are available to visit patients in their homes or long term care facilities in the following New Jersey Counties - Union, Middlesex, Monmouth, Mercer, Ocean, Atlantic and Cape May!
There are other Compassus Angel Volunteer Opportunities in other NJ Counties as well!
*Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Vellus Campbell at (732) 722-5001, or Vellus.Campbell@compassus.com for more details!
*Don't forget to check your SPAM messages for my reply, if you inquiry about our opportunities via email.
We'll work with your schedule.
HamiltonHamilton, NJ 08619
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask that volunteers are able to commit to volunteering with us for at least 2 hours per week.
- Able to travel via car or public transportation to visit patients at their homes or in long term care facilities.