Share a smile on someone's birthday!
1 person is interested
Take a card, balloons, and a cupcake to a patient on or close to a patient's birthday. Share this special day with them to brighten it up and help them smile!
About Hospice of Chattanooga
4411 Oakwood Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37416, US
"We at Hospice of Chattanooga take the time to listen, honor your choices, and walk with you through life's journey."
What is Hospice?
- Hospice care is about people caring for people with terminal illnesses in a loving, sensitive and personal way that allows patients to spend the final days of their lives with dignity, in their own homes, surrounded by family and friends.
- One fear of the seriously ill is uncontrollable pain. With hospice, medication is available for any patient who has a problem with pain. The goal is to achieve constant control over it, without impairing alertness.
- It recognizes the need of each person to maintain control over his or her own life, as patients and families are included in all decisions related to the care provided.
- Support is provided in the patient's home so the family can remain together in their own familiar environment.
- With the support and symptom management of the hospice team, the patient is usually able to remain at home thoughout the entire illness.
Athens Area Hospice PatientsAthensAthens, TN 37303
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours as needed