1 person is interested
Facebook Content Writer - Virtual Volunteer
1 person is interested
We are seeking a Facebook Content Writer that will be working directly with the Marketing Project Manager. The individual will be creating, writing, selecting and editing strong relevant content that is in line with the organization's vision and goals.When onboarding your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
- Determine sources for Facebook content creation and create content for 2-3 Facebook posts per week, which will include writing engaging copy and selecting an image from an image bank to edit
- Plan a monthly content calendar for 2-3 posts to Facebook each week
- Edit posts on Facebook
- Monitor and respond to comments and engagement with Facebook users
- Increase the number of followers and engagement on Facebook.
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of engagement strategy
- Suggest opportunities for growing community and engagement
- Identify and cultivate relationships with influencers
- Attend a weekly meeting with the marketing team to provide updates
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, English, Advertising or Marketing background preferred or at least 5 years professional experience that can substitute for the Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in facebook content writing preferred
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent, compelling and clear writing skills
- Experience or knowledge working with a non-profit or social issue preferred
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5-7 hrs per week
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 23, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- 5+ hours weekly minimum