Nothing Is As Stong As The Heart Of A Volunteer, Friendswood , TX 77546
6 people are interested
Comfort Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to give their time and talents to Hospice patients and their families during their final journey through life. If you are a good listener or enjoy reading, watching TV programs or simply holding the hand of someone the needs a friend, please consider becoming a volunteer with Comfprt Hospice.
Everyone needs a little help sometimes and our hospice patiens need you.
If you think you could see yourself in this type of service please contact me 832-786-4216 for more information.
About Comfort Hospice of Houston
7322 Southwest Freeway, 180, Houston, TX 77074, US
"For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing."
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Comfort Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
We'll work with your schedule.
calumet SteetFriendswood, TX 77546
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- very flexible