Team Transplant Marketing Chair/Co-Chair Volunteer
American Transplant Foundation is currently seeking a dynamic leader to assist with event marketing efforts for our signature initiative: Team Transplant at Elephant Rock Cycling Festival on June 2. This position is for an individual interested in learning more about nonprofit fundraising, recruitment, communications, and event coordination. Volunteering with the Foundation is a way to gain valuable experience, learn a wide range of skill sets, expand your network, and further our lifesaving mission while meeting truly interesting people and raising funds to provide help to real families.
- Work directly with the Events & Communications Coordinator and the ATF Team
- Assist with participant recruitment through community outreach and personal networking
- Assist in securing in-kind prizes for team's raffle
- Assist with fundraising efforts to make sure Team's goals are met
- Assist with communications efforts
- Assist in the day of event operations as needed (you may participate in cycling event!)
- Be an ATF & Team Transplant ambassador in the community.
- Desire to make a difference in the community
- Passion for athletic events and our lifesaving mission
- event/Fundraising experience in highly desired
- MUST be available for Team Transplant event weekend (June 1st-2nd, 2019)
- Self-motivated, solid organizational and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Must have own transportation
- Passion for biking/cycling is a plus!
To learn more about Team Transplant please visit AmericanTransplantFoundation.org/Team-Transplant
600 17th St.Suite 2515 SouthDenver, CO 80202
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hours per week