Pop Tab Runner
2 people are interested
We are looking for a new Pop Tab Runner! This individual will take boxes of our sorted pop tabs to the recycling center, then return to the proceeds to the House. This task is ongoing, and requires lifting of boxes that are approximately 30-40 pounds. A truck is suggested but not required. Please contact Jessica at Jessica@rmhdesmoines.org for more information.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa, Inc.
1441 Pleasant Street, Des Moines, IA 50314, US
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa, Inc. Enriches the Quality of Life for Children and Their Families.
Helping a sick child fight their illness takes a big enough emotional toll on a family. Adding a financial strain can make it all almost too much to bear. RMHC can help address those problems, whether they involve housing that’s near a hospitalized child, the expense of staying together in another city, or even getting basic medical and dental care in a vulnerable community. In 2015, RMHC has local Chapters in 60 countries and regions with:
- 353 Ronald McDonald House
- 196 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 50 Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles
- Grants to non-profit organizations that also focus on the needs of children
- Scholarships to students across the United States
- Chapters around the world creating country-specific programs
We'll work with your schedule.
1441 Pleasant St.Des Moines, Iowa Area, IA 50314
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This volunteer opportunity is ongoing, based on how many pop tabs we receive at any given time. Typically, we need pop tabs taken to the recycling center once a month.
- Truck is highly suggested, but not required. Able to lift up to 40 pounds.