We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Please find other opportunities.Find Opportunities
5 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Royal Love
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
- Identify, research, write, and submit grants to foundations, corporations, and government sources
- Work with the Executive Director, staff, committees, and other potential partners to develop the scope and objectives for each grant
- Manage, track, analyze, and report on all grant submissions and prospects
- Oversee entire grant-making process and ensure grant-specific fundraising goals are met each year to meet specific annual grant funding targets
- Develop and implement a work plan for each grant to include prospect identification and prequalification, timeline, and assignment of resources
- Establish a working knowledge funding agency administrators and grant officers
- Network and participate in external meetings with potential funders
- Distribute weekly grant status reports to the Executive Director and Board members
- Accurately record, maintain, and manage grants data in hard and electronic files
- Support with planning and organizing all Royal Love fundraising efforts; attend and participate in all Royal Love fundraising events
- Other duties as assigned
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Royal Love
945 South Osage Ave #PH-A, Inglewood, CA 90301, US
It's our mission is to help our participants’ understand the dynamics of lupus and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle through programs of education, encouragement, and advocacy.
Royal Love is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting young-adult women of color living with lupus. Founded by lupus survivor and advocate Jasmine Dominique Shaw, Royal Love started on April 29, 2015. Our mission is to help our participants’ understand the dynamics of lupus and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle through programs of education, encouragement, and advocacy. Our activities and information is provided on our website, social media platforms, support groups, workshops, and major events. We also assist other community-based organizations to raise lupus awareness and help improve the health of our community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 10, 2022
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- We'll work with your schedule