8 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
- Plan and lead organizational programs
- Monitor and report progress; communicate regularly with Executive Director
- Identify issues and initiate corrective action as necessary
- Be responsible for program quality and embed quality processes into the program from the outset
- Organize and manage programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Create and manage long-term goals and program plans; implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the organization’s programs
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Manage teams with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Other program or organizational duties as assigned by the Executive Director
List of Royal Love Programs:
- Love the beauty I am. is geared to promote healthy eating and physical activities to improve overall health. Symptoms of lupus may cause patients to feel unmotivated to become healthy. Information, activities, and referrals will help participants embrace habits and aptitudes that positively contribute to their health and happiness.
Royal Sessions uses music as a therapeutic component to promote good health and positivity. Music is proven to have many physical, psychological, and social benefits. Through musical techniques and the enjoyment of listening to music participants experience the healing power of music.
- Community Outreach create/assist in projects with community-based organizations/businesses to raise lupus awareness and improve the health of our community.
- Royal Love Scholarship rewards students diagnosed with lupus enrolled in accredited college/university and/or vocational programs.
- Royal Love Research will generate information to help determine what causes lupus, treatment, and prevention.
About Royal Love
945 South Osage Ave #PH-A, Inglewood, CA 90301, US
It's our mission is to help our participants’ understand the dynamics of lupus and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle through programs of education, encouragement, and advocacy.
Royal Love is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting young-adult women of color living with lupus. Founded by lupus survivor and advocate Jasmine Dominique Shaw, Royal Love started on April 29, 2015. Our mission is to help our participants’ understand the dynamics of lupus and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle through programs of education, encouragement, and advocacy. Our activities and information is provided on our website, social media platforms, support groups, workshops, and major events. We also assist other community-based organizations to raise lupus awareness and help improve the health of our community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 10, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- We'll work with your schedule and may work from home. Must attend online planning meetings