Run the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon with Team WC
4 people are interested
For the first time Partnership with Children will have 5 volunteers running the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon in November to raise funds and awareness for the organization.
What is the TCS New York City Marathon? The largest marathon in the world! The race features over 50,000 runners including the world’s top professional athletes a vast range of competitive, recreational, and charity runners.
What are the perks of running for team PWC?
- Advocate for more than 10,000 underserved children throughout New York City
- Guaranteed entry into the marathon
- While you run, #TeamPWC will be there to enthusiastically cheer you on!
- A personal fundraising page
- Signature Team PWC Racing Jersey
- Exclusive invitations to PWC Events
How do I join?
Sign-up to run at https://partnershipwithchildren.org/run-the-tcs-nyc-marathon/
Space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
299 Broadway, Suite 1300New YorkNew York, NY 10007
- • Team PWC runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $5,000, due in full by Tuesday, December 31, 2019. • Runners are also responsible for the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon race registration fees.