Join us to gain great office experience and help an inspiring nonprofit organization! You will be exposed to a wide variety of small business skills as you coordinate events, collect and enter data, design and produce creative marketing material, and deal with the public, all while learning the inside workings of the Women's Museum of California. This position is ideal for anyone looking to get more involved in their community, college or graduate students, or business professionals eager to share their skills and help a growing local museum. Day, weekend, and work-from-home hours available.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Office Reception
- Financial Service Assistance
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 5 hours a week
- Team player, flexible
- Make Museum Magic
- Women's History Museum Saturday...
- Fundraisers for the Women's...
- Museum Gallery and Store Volunteer
- Marketing & Publicity Committee...
- Event Planning and Production
- Volunteer Supervisor for Events
- Museum Event Support
- Administrative and Operations...
- Fund Devleopment Committee Member
- Have fun volunteering
- Retail and Merchandishing...
- Women's Hall of Fame Planning...
- First Friday Hosts