Special Project: Office Assistant - Records Purge
10 people are interested
Office assistant volunteers are needed for "The Purge" of approximately 30,000 records. This project will involve physically moving paper files from one location to another. Volunteers must be able to bend, stoop, lift/carry paper files of various sizes and push a cart.
In addition to purging of paper files, the electronic record must be removed from our system. Volunteers will be trained to use the Infolinx, Records & Information Management Software; computer skills are desirable.
Volunteers may indicate a preference for one or both tasks, and be at least 16 years of age, able to read/write English, and respect/maintain confidential information.
This position is available at the Government Center East - 160 E Kellogg Blvd, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
About Ramsey County
160 E. Kellogg Blvd #9800, St. Paul, MN 55101, US
Vision: A vibrant community where all are valued and thrive. Mission: A county of excellence working with you to enhance our quality of life. Goals: Strengthen individual, family and community health, safety and well-being through effective safety-net services, innovative programming, prevention and early intervention, and environmental stewardship. Cultivate economic prosperity and invest in neighborhoods with concentrated financial poverty through proactive leadership and inclusive initiatives that engage all communities in decisions about our future. Enhance access to opportunity and mobility for all residents and businesses through connections to education, employment and economic development throughout our region. Model fiscal accountability, transparency and strategic investments through professional operations and financial management.
Ramsey County's departments are organized into four Service Teams and a Strategic Team. Volunteer opportunities are available with the following teams
- Economic Growth and Community Investment Service Team: Library system and Parks & Recreation Department.
- Health and Wellness Service Team: Community Corrections, Financial Assistance Services, Healthcare Services (Ramsey County Care Center and the Lake Owasso Residence), Public Health, Social Services and Veterans Services.
- Safety and Justice Service Team: Sheriff’s Department and Emergency Management & Homeland Security.
- Strategic Team: Advisory Boards & Committees
When you volunteer for Ramsey County, you are doing more than a good deed. You are developing skills, learning more about career options and meeting new friends and contacts, all while making a positive impact on your community.
We'll work with your schedule.
160 East Kellogg BlvdSt Paul, MN 55101
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 shift per wk for at least 3 months
- Should you contact us, please check your spam/junk mail for our responses—thank you!