Cooking Channel Fanatics Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Our Day Services program is looking for cooking enthusiasts to assist our staff with facilitating our classes. If you enjoy cooking, Aptiv has opportunities for you to share your talents! We offer a cooking class every day, Monday through Friday anytime between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Volunteers are needed to assist people with differing abilities with reading recipes, measuring ingredients, preparing various foods, cleaning up, chatting about cooking, socializing, etc.
If you are an interested in volunteering one or all days, please complete our online Volunteer Application found on our website under the Careers at Aptiv tab:
You can make a difference in the world, one meal at a time!
About Aptiv, Inc
3000 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601, US
To provide a spectrum of innovative support for individuals with disabilities so they may live independent lives.
Giving people the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive
Aptiv -- is committed to providing people with disabilities the opportunity to:
- Showcase their aptitude for learning new skills
- Better-engage and play a more-active role in their community
- Live a more-meaningful and fulfilling life
- Find adaptive options that help them succeed in their goals.
We'll work with your schedule.
3000 South AvenueLa Crosse, WI 54601
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Anytime Monday through Friday, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. and on Thursdays from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Volunteers must complete our easy online Volunteer Application form found on our website under the Careers at Aptiv tab: https://www.aptiv.org/careers-at-aptiv/volunteer