10 people are interested
- Create and execute compelling content posted across all social media platforms.
- Craft and send out press releases for all classes, events, and volunteer opportunities
- Innovate new ways of "getting the word out" at all points of entry for donors and clients.
- Create and send three monthly newsletters
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
About ECHO of Brandon
507 N Parsons Ave, Brandon, FL 33510, US
The goal of ECHO is to end hunger in southeastern Hillsborough County. Immediate hunger is addressed through a fully stocked food pantry. Each individual served through the pantry receives at least 20 pounds of food, consisting of fresh meat, produce, cheese, eggs, margarine, and canned goods. Families in crisis are also given full access to the 2000 square foot clothing room. Each family member is encouraged to take up to 12 outfits each. Long-term hunger is alleviated through stability programs such as a vibrant job skills training program, GED instruction, and financial literacy resources.e quality of life standard.
Established in 1987, the Emergency Care Help Organization (E.C.H.O.) of Brandon is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community emergency food and disaster relief organization. Families who are having trouble making ends meet are given food, clothing, and household items assistance. E.C.H.O. provides help to Greater Brandon area single parents, homeless persons, retirees, families in transition, under-employed and unemployed households, grandparents raising grandchildren and others in need.
We'll work with your schedule.
507 N. Parsons AveBrandon, FL 33510
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 10 hours / week