Toms River - Compassus Hospice Office Volunteer Opportunuities
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Do you enjoying spending time in an office setting? Do you like assisting staff with administrative tasks? If so, this is a great opportunity to gain experience in the field of healthcare and hospice, or just lend a helping hand all in our brand new office located in the heart of downtown Toms River! The skills you learn here can be transferred to many types of jobs and will look great on a resume!
As an Administrative Volunteer you will be trained to do the following:
- Preparation and assembly of applications and orientation packets
- Monitoring volunteer requirements and time sheets
- Assisting with Medical Records as needed
- Answering Phones
- Speaking with Patients and Families
- And many other opportunites!
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Vellus Campbell at (732) 722-5001, or Vellus.Campbell@compassus.com for more details!
*Don't forget to check your SPAM messages for my reply, if you inquiry about our opportunities via email.
We'll work with your schedule.
86 East Water StreetToms River, NJ 08753
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer office hours from 9 am until 5 pm, Monday through Friday!