2019 Gatsby Gala - Restaurant Committee Member
In 2019 the Gatsby Gala was grateful for the local restaurants that provided food for our event, along with chefs and wait staff that helped prepare and serve the food. Their donation of food not only helps get our expenses down, but the fact that our guests get to sample foods from some of Charlotte’s top restaurants adds a unique flair to the evening. The Restaurant Committee is responsible for soliciting restaurants, maintaining relationships with them prior to, during and after the event, in addition to managing restaurant logistics during the event. The ideal candidate would be someone who dines out regularly, understands and appreciates the Charlotte food scene, in addition to someone who has event planning/catering experience.
- Attend regular sub-committee and full committee meetings
- Identify & then solicit restaurants, caterers and food trucks that would be willing to donate food for our event.
- Communicate with the restaurants regularly to ensure that they have everything they need the night of the event.
- Act as the Restaurant on-site liaison the night of the event.
- Follow up with recognition to restaurants post-event
We'll work with your schedule.
4601 Charlotte Park Dr.Suite 100Charlotte, NC 28217
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
- Event Planning / Management
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Attend regular sub-committee meetings and/or full committee meetings. NOTE: Meeting dates are typically once a month on a Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:30PM to 7:30PM at our Charlotte Office. Meetings will occur more often when event gets closer.