2019 Gatsby Gala - Sponsorship Committee Member
The ideal candidate for participation on the Sponsorship committee would be a friendly and outgoing individual who demonstrates a willingness to reach out to contacts and solicit them for an event sponsorship.
Sponsorship is an important part of our Gatsby budget and one that we know holds considerable promise. The Sponsorship Committee is charged with raising a minimum of $10,000.00 in sponsorship through new and existing corporate connections.
- Attend regular sub-committee meetings and/or full committee meetings
- Identify & solicit individuals and companies to sponsor Gatsby Gala 2019
- Communicate efforts and results with the Leadership Events Sr. Manager
- Serve as a liaison between sponsors and the NMSS Greater Carolinas Chapter
- Ensure that all Sponsorship benefits are provided by follow-up with the sponsors post-confirmation.
We'll work with your schedule.
4601 Charlotte Park Dr.Suite 100Charlotte, NC 28217
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
- Event Planning / Management
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Attend regular sub-committee meetings and/or full committee meetings. NOTE: Meeting dates are typically once a month on a Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:30PM to 7:30PM at our Charlotte Office. Meetings will occur more often when event gets closer.