Administrative Support Volunteer
2 people are interested
Administrative Support Volunteer!
Special Olympics Oregon thrives because of our volunteers who are passionate about our
athletes unleashing their potential through the power of sport! It takes a lot of people in a
variety of volunteer roles to make this happen! You can be part of our team!
Come volunteer in our office and work with program staff and other volunteers to assure that
volunteers and athletes are eligible to participate. We are looking for volunteers who are
professional, well-organized, team players who are looking to help a wonderful cause.
- The desire and ability to work alongside & communicate effectively with SOOR staff and
- Good time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong typing skills recommended
- Entering information from volunteer and athlete applications into database
- Scanning documents and attaching to web-based platform
- Filing documents
- Assisting with general office support
- On-going position
- Day(s) and hours flexible but planning a consistent day/time schedule is ideal
If you want to join our team or find out more about volunteering in the SOOR office, contact
Caitlin Martin via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
8313 SW Cirrus DriveBeaverton, OR 97008
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Special Needs
- 2 days a week