Aptiv is looking for someone to assist with developing curriculum for our Day Services classes. We offer a variety of classes focused on skill development and community integration ranging from art to computer to exercise. This position is ideal for a person who has a background or interest in Special Education, Education or Recreation Therapy but that isn't required. Our staff will assist in guiding your efforts.
If interested in helping, simply complete our online Volunteer Application found on our website under the Careers at Aptiv tab:
Come be part of our fun Aptiv team!
About Aptiv, Inc
3000 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601, US
To provide a spectrum of innovative support for individuals with disabilities so they may live independent lives.
Giving people the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive
Aptiv -- is committed to providing people with disabilities the opportunity to:
- Showcase their aptitude for learning new skills
- Better-engage and play a more-active role in their community
- Live a more-meaningful and fulfilling life
- Find adaptive options that help them succeed in their goals.
We'll work with your schedule.
1107 Barberry DriveJanesville, WI 53545
- General Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Adult Education
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Special Needs
- People 55+
- Background Check
- We can be very flexible with your schedule. You could work on developing curriculum from the comfort of your own home.
- All volunteers are required to complete our easy online application found on our website under the Careers at Aptiv tab: https://www.aptiv.org/careers-at-aptiv/volunteer