Community Engagement Assistant
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Come assist our staff with taking small groups of individuals participating in our Day Services program when they engage in our community. Your job would simply be to assist in pushing a wheelchair, encourage socialization and assist our participants with learning about their community.
We have outings scheduled Monday through Friday two times per day:
9:00 -11:30 a.m.
12:45 - 3:00 p.m.
We can be flexible with your schedule. You could come once a week or once a month or as often as you'd prefer. Simply complete our online Volunteer Application found on our website under the Careers at Aptiv tab:
Community inclusion is our focus and you can be part of making a difference. Come join our Aptiv team!
About Aptiv, Inc
3000 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601, US
To provide a spectrum of innovative support for individuals with disabilities so they may live independent lives.
Giving people the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive
Aptiv -- is committed to providing people with disabilities the opportunity to:
- Showcase their aptitude for learning new skills
- Better-engage and play a more-active role in their community
- Live a more-meaningful and fulfilling life
- Find adaptive options that help them succeed in their goals.
We'll work with your schedule.
1107 Barberry DriveJanesville, WI 53545
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Any time Monday through Friday, 9:00-11:30 or 12:45-3:00 p.m. You can volunteer once a week or once a month or whatever meets your busy scheduling needs. We can be flexible.
- Volunteers must complete our easy online Volunteer Application form found on our website under the Careers at Aptiv tab: https://www.aptiv.org/careers-at-aptiv/volunteer